Introductions (get to know each other)

1. Please introduce yourself here - let your compatriots know who you are, where you are based, what is your area of research and which international grants/fellowships you want to discuss.

Hi everyone. I’m Zill-e-Anam. I am presently based in New Delhi, India. I recently submitted my PhD thesis ‘discovering peptide based therapeutics for malaria.’ I presently work with IndiaBioscience spreading awareness and skills for better international grant applications. Happy to be here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I am Siddhesh S. Kamat. I am currently an Associate Professor, an India Alliance Fellow, and an EMBO Young Investigator, in the Department of Biology at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune. Broadly, I am chemical biologist by training, and my research interests include annotating function to uncharacterised enzymes and mapping biological pathways deregulated in human diseases and pathophysiological conditions, using mass-spectrometry based lipidomics, and functional chemoproteomics. Outside research, I enjoy teaching, the outdoors and sports. Happy to be here !!

1 Like

Hello All, I am Arun K. Shukla, currently based at Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. Our research program is focused on structure and function of G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) with a long-term vision of designing better therapeutics with minimized side-effects. I look forward to engaging with the applicants of EMBO Young Investigator Program, and share my experience.

1 Like