Write for IndiaBioscience

If you teach undergraduate courses in biology, we invite you to write for us. Email your ideas in 100- 200 words to hello@indiabioscience.org with the Subject: “Pitch: Education”.
Here are some of the topics you can write about:

1. a unique style of teaching that you use in your classroom
  2. an event or an interesting development that has occurred in your institution, and how it affects you or your students
  3. a misconception or misunderstanding that your students tend have in your subject, and how do YOU address them
  4. pedagogical research conducted by you (explained in simple language)
  5. current challenges in the area of education
  6. any other topic related to undergraduate biology education in India

Want us to cover more topics? Leave your suggestions below.

1 Like

Here are the stories that we have covered so far.

Freelance writers are also invited to pitch stories around the topics mentioned above.

Here are a couple of more topics that we would like to cover.

1. An educational project carried out by you in collaboration with other teachers or other professionals. You could also share your stories in short in another discussion forum - Educators in collaborative projects.
  2. Digital/online education (including new technologies and platforms for digital education, new ways of adopting these technologies in your classroom (online or offline), personal experiences, etc).
1 Like

thanks for the awesome information.

thanks for the awesome information.

thank you- will be writing to the email id soon!

Hello
I have been teaching Post-graduate courses, is it acceptable on your forum to share teaching experiments? I am asking because its mentioned ‘under graduate’ courses.
Looking forward to contributing to this forum which I enjoy visiting often.
Thanking you

Thank you for expressing your interest, Sonal. Please send your pitch to education@indiabioscience.org.

Hi vijeta,

Thank you, would like to Pitch, method of teaching classroom session based on the target audiences.