If you teach undergraduate courses in biology, we invite you to write for us. Email your ideas in 100- 200 words to email@example.com with the Subject: “Pitch: Education”.
Here are some of the topics you can write about:
- a unique style of teaching that you use in your classroom
- an event or an interesting development that has occurred in your institution, and how it affects you or your students
- a misconception or misunderstanding that your students tend have in your subject, and how do YOU address them
- pedagogical research conducted by you (explained in simple language)
- current challenges in the area of education
- any other topic related to undergraduate biology education in India
Want us to cover more topics? Leave your suggestions below.