RBPT- Transformed me to introduce research to undegraduates

During RBPT activity at Hyderabad, I mentioned that, very soon, I will be implementing the RBPT mode of training to my postgraduate students and also extend such activity to Degree College students of Social Welfare Residential Institutions. Accordingly, I have initiated RBPT at my Department and also discussed with Dr. R.S. Praveen Kumar, (I.P.S) Secretary, Social Welfare Department, Government of Telangana recently (12th February, 2018). I am happy to inform you all that, the Social Welfare Department, Government of Telangana in principle has accepted our proposal on Training the Trainers in empowering the teachers with RBPT. In this regard, I appreciate, if motivated teachers can join us to strengthen degree colleges for girls exclusively for the marginalized sections running under TSWREIS (Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society) Government of Telangana, Hyderabad.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this information Praveen.
I would like to talk to you more on this. This is a very encouraging and inspiring initiative. Thanks for sharing.

It is indeed a chain reaction - as more teachers get excited to participate not only in good teaching but also in learning how to teach and communicate well with students, the output is going to be transformed.
My congratulations to all involved and best wishes for success of such efforts.

1 Like

I appreciate, if you can help us is in organizing RBPT workshop exclusively for the teachers of TSWREIS Degree Colleges. In fact, we are trying to take a PILOT Project where the teachers of TSWREIS Degree Colleges are invited to our University to undergo rigorous training on utilizing RBPT for effective teaching and learning as well.

Thank You Sir. I would like to talk to you in person with regard to organizing STEM workshop. May I get you contact number please.
With regards,
-Praveen