With the out of CSIR NET Dec 2017 Result, India will have new Professors & JRFs in Science

The CSIR NET Dec 2017 Exam was held on 17th Dec 2017. The exam is specially designed for Science students. Those who want to design their careers as a lecturer, researcher or a scientist can appear in the exam and qualify it for any of the five subjects such as - Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Earth Sciences.

The result is usually out within the 3 months of exam conduct. But this time, the CSIR NET Result Dec 2017 is quite delayed. It is expected that it will be released in the last week of March 2018.

But any commitment cannot be done until the official notification is released.

Every year, almost 2000 students qualify the result out of 2 Lakh or more appearing candidates. Some of them apply for lectureship, some for research and others for scientist positions in various laboratories.

All the best to all the applicants who appeared in the exam.

I really loved reading your blog. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as wellSSC CHSL SYLLABUS