New to this forum? Get Started here

Welcome to this forum. This is a space to allow science communicators to talk to each other and share experiences and suggestions. In order to comment or post a new topic, you must sign up for an account and log in. Once you are logged in, feel free to take a look around and explore.

As a first step, you can Introduce yourself to other science communicators here.
If you have any tips or suggestions to share for young writers, you can share them here.
If you know of any great resources that would help writers and communicators with their craft, you can link to them here.
If you have any questions about science writing, you can post them here.

We have a few experienced mentors on board, who have agreed to look through the forum from time to time and share suggestions and replies. We hope you have a great time here.

[To comment on a topic, or to respond to a comment someone else has posted, click on ‘Reply’.
In order to control what notifications you will be receiving via email, click on the box below the post that says ‘Watching’/‘Tracking’/‘Normal’/‘Muted’. Here you can decide whether you want to be notified of all new comments on a topic or only when your name is mentioned]

Hi
I am Mayur, PhD student at IIT Bombay.

I am a science communicator and love to explain scientific concepts to the common public. I won the FameLab India and became the first Indian to represent India in the FameLab International 2017 ( one of the biggest science communication competitions in the world) at the Cheltenham Science Festival in the UK. I was the finalist for EURAXESS Science Slam India 2017.

My work
Video_1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXFjItsmGrM&t=2s
Video_2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiU3uJVhN2Y&t=13s

Hello everyone,

I am Yashika Kapoor.

I hold a master’s degree in forensic sciences from LNJN NICFS.

I have ventured into the field of science communication to make people relate and understand biology as I feel it impacts everyone of us.